Behold....The finest fighting handgun made!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do you say that? Not knocking them, but they've never felt so right in my hand as a good 1911. School me.
Well I agree and I do like 1911s hence my disdain for Glocks and why I picked M&Ps over them (grip angle). The CZ 75 has it going on with the ergos probably even a little better than 1911 if that's possible. When you put one in your hand and present it to target you get that same "ahhhhh this is nice" feeling as a 1911.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am an arrogant, narcissistic 1911 loving sum of a biatcch, but I carry a CZ75B Omega daily and shoot it better than any other gun in my CCW rotation. The natural POA is great for my short stubby arms and the ease of racking the slide is pretty cool too. The fact that it was made in a Country that I trained to engage in mortal combat with for over half my career is an added bonus, I just pretend it is a War Trophy I brought home illegally from brutal combat against the great commie masses of eastern europe...

Latest posts

Top Bottom