Bella the dog passed and she was a very good dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this, my friend. We lost our two 11 year old dogs in one week a couple of months ago, the first on a Sunday morning, the second on Friday morning. We suspect grief may have killed the second one, they'd been together since puppyhood.

n2soonerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our Yorkie, Bella, had to be let go this morning at 7 am. She was a very good dog. At 14, she was mostly blind and deft. She was ill the past week or so but the condition had worsen after two vet visits. The vet advised us to let her go but we just weren't able to do that. She was a gift from my wife's best friend who had passed from Cancer. The dog was to help my wife as we had just lost our child and Bella did help.
Bella had a bad seizure two days ago anView attachment 174684 d yesterday a stroke. We stayed with her all night and this morning took her to the Vet. Our vet let my wife hold her and sit in the field with her for an hour or so when they gave her the shot to let her go.
She will be missed. I will miss my friend.

Sorry on the loss of your fur baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear this. I have been through this a few times Sadly. It never gets easier. I pray that y’all can heal from this loss. My dogs are the same as my kids. They are the one thing that I look forward to going home for. They are always there to greet me and make me feel better. No matter how bad the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom