Belligerent Posts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm getting old enough that I care less and less ... 🤷 **** them. Whoever thought it was smart to attack me and cause me to fear I was about to incur great bodily injury and/or death, and the damned prosecutor trying to make a name for him/her/it-self trying to send a poor little old lady to jail for exercising her fundamental right to protect herself (and her grumpy old husband). 🤷🤷

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting old enough that I care less and less ... 🤷 **** them. Whoever thought it was smart to attack me and cause me to fear I was about to incur great bodily injury and/or death, and the damned prosecutor trying to make a name for him/her/it-self trying to send a poor little old lady to jail for exercising her fundamental right to protect herself (and her grumpy old husband). 🤷🤷
Poor little Old Lady Whipped a Mighty Oak. Poor little Old lady would be the last words I would call you especially to your face. :blush:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure they do, and it happens more and more in other areas too. When I was working for big red I was told they keep track of our social media accounts not only during the hiring process, but also while we are working for them. When I stated that it didn’t matter because everything I have can only be seen by my friends/I’m careful about my privacy, I was informed that the privacy setting are a joke if the employer has enough money or pull, they can still see it all.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sure they do, and it happens more and more in other areas too. When I was working for big red I was told they keep track of our social media accounts not only during the hiring process, but also while we are working for them. When I stated that it didn’t matter because everything I have can only be seen by my friends/I’m careful about my privacy, I was informed that the privacy setting are a joke if the employer has enough money or pull, they can still see it all.
Kinda what my ex wife told her boyfriend.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are (God forbid!) ever involved in a self-defense shooting, do prosecutors ever search your posts to gather evidence against you? I go under the assumption that they do, and am fairly careful what I say.

Are you?
If you breathe, think, shop, eat, sleep, drive, or o to the bathroom somebody(many of them) are gathering information about you, spying on you, selling your information to others and are lining up to testify against Y-O-U.

The answer to your questions is Yes.

There is no need to be paranoid. This is real, is really happening and there is very very little you can do to stop it or deny it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom