Belly Band Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one by Vedder Holsters. They are very comfortable. I got it for carrying a small handgun like an Airweight or a Glock 43. I use it when going to the gym in sweats, mostly. It does hold the gun in nice and tight. On the downside, it is not as secure as a dedicated IWB or OWB Holster. Like many things in the decision to carry, it's a compromise. I have never tried a different brand so I can't compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked up a couple "Ultimate Belly Band" holsters from Ebay a few months ago. One for me and one for the wife. She loves hers and wears it almost daily when she leaves the house, I have worn it a few times and find that I wear it low at the 4 o'clock position. Not my favorite but it gets the job done.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One main reason I think a belly band would be nice is that my traditional IWB holster has the clip exposed and I once had a coworker asked what it was. I have my shirt tucked in since it's a physical job.

What can you guys say towards the concealability of a belly band?

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one that I wear when I jog or bike. I can't remember the brand but it's not real comfortable. I end up wearing a compression shirt or undershirt of some sort underneath the belly band. It gets the job done but I need to look at some other options or brands.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never worn one but my wife bought one she likes. It's not ideal but as long as she's comfortable with it I like the idea of it better than her normal purse carry.

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one that is an off brand. It's okay at best. I only wear it in the summer time with athletic shorts. Pros: you can wear it with pretty much anything, conceals nicely, you can put it in any position you like (good flexibility). Cons: It gets hot because it's so wide, and the worst part is that it doesn't have a hard trigger guard like my kydex holsters have.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
at 17, my cousin used one to carry a bersa thunder. hid just fine, quick enough access. dont remember the brand, but it had a sewn in "holster" pocket, and a few sewn in mag/knife pouches.

was about 6" wide black elastic, with 1/3 or so covered in velcro

Latest posts

Top Bottom