Belt me....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I'll probably get poo-poo'd for this, I've been using a Dickies belt from Walmart the last 2 months. I can't say that this will be a belt that lasts for years yet, but for $14, I can replace it easily, or stock up on backups.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve used several different brands of gun belts. Kore essentials is by far the best. I have three do them and wear them everyday. They don’t cost that much and they last. It is extremely comfortable too.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try to stay out of The City. Too many evil doers there. :uberblast

HEY, THAT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR TO US CITY DWELLERS:laugh6:

1675102330191.jpeg

Dillon157

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Looper Leather belt that I bought at H&H about 8 or 9 years ago and still wear it to this day. It's stiff and still looks almost new.
X2! A bit more expensive than you’re looking for but well worth the money. They look good with everything from jeans to a suit and will last forever.

If you like a cobra buckle, the 5.11 Maverick Assaulter Belt is a phenomenal option. The main benefits are that the cobra buckle is redesigned so that one end is small enough to easily pass through belt loops without having to remove the buckle. It also comes in the size you’re looking for.

Neither of these options are cheap but a good belt is a very essential piece of your overall EDC. Happy searching!

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I'll probably get poo-poo'd for this, I've been using a Dickies belt from Walmart the last 2 months. I can't say that this will be a belt that lasts for years yet, but for $14, I can replace it easily, or stock up on backups.
Poo poo, poo poo!! Oh no you didn’t just say that!?😜😜

I have an ample supply of dun lap myself, I bought one of the Kore gun belts and have been wearing it well over a year and it doesn’t seem to bother me and I carry either IWB and OWB daily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom