Benchmade knives war on guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never bought a benchmade knife and I sure won’t now. Their excuse for doing what they have done is bull. They are trying to cover for themselves to keep from losing money. Any business that gives one cent to an anti gun politician deserves to go out of business. I don’t care who it is. If benchmade don’t like being in a blue state then move. Magpul did. And do have numerous others. But they won’t becuse they are part of the problem.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They gave the most money to Wyden in one cycle (2016), but they've given far more support to Kurt Schrader over the years, and he has an NRA rating of A, which debunks the point that Benchmade has "donated to 100% anti gun democrats".

Benchmade is also a sponsor of USA Shooting, multiple competitive shooters and numerous outdoor groups.

Enjoy your "three minutes of hate", but be honest and truthful about it.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They gave the most money to Wyden in one cycle (2016), but they've given far more support to Kurt Schrader over the years, and he has an NRA rating of A, which debunks the point that Benchmade has "donated to 100% anti gun democrats".

Enjoy your "three minutes of hate", but be honest and truthful about it.

when your first lie fails you attempt to adjust your lie and it still fails

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...hmade-knives-support-second-amendment-rights/

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only went back to 2012 cycle...they've given more to Schrader than Wyden since then. But the point remains, Benchmade is not donating exclusively to anti-gun candidates.

Lets look at some other numbers for honesty and truth's sake. They've spent a whopping $36K in eight years on political donations, for a massive contribution average of $4,500 a year.

The same company spends over $100K per year lobbying for the American manufacturing and distributing industry.

Which do you think had more impact?

Remember when the left wanted to hang Chick-fil-a because the of views of the owner? Let's not be so quick to throw an American company that makes products in America and employs hundreds of American workers under the bus because of one bad PR event and the personal political contributions of the owner.

Last edited:

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only went back to 2012 cycle...they've given more to Schrader than Wyden since then. But the point remains, Benchmade is not donating exclusively to anti-gun candidates.

the other democrat you mention who was in second place for donations in 2018 has gone from an A to B- over the years, maybe if he became more anti gun he would have got more cash from benchmade?

Kurt Schrader, (D-OR)
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S
A A- A- A- A- B+ o

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...hmade-knives-support-second-amendment-rights/

The spokesman expressed his support for 2A rights, but did not offer a clear explanation of why the donations were made to the opposition. He stated that Oregon politicians that support manufacturing were and are Democrats, but this does not explain the out of state donations to radical left wing politicians.

anything in the last 2 sentences make sense to you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom