Benchmade knives war on guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the other democrat you mention who was in second place for donations in 2018 has gone from an A to B- over the years, maybe if he became more anti gun he would have got more cash from benchmade?

Kurt Schrader, (D-OR)
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S P G S
A A- A- A- A- B+ o

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...hmade-knives-support-second-amendment-rights/

The spokesman expressed his support for 2A rights, but did not offer a clear explanation of why the donations were made to the opposition. He stated that Oregon politicians that support manufacturing were and are Democrats, but this does not explain the out of state donations to radical left wing politicians.

anything in the last 2 sentences make sense to you?

Your entire point makes sense, but it doesn't negate my point that the OP is misleading and factually incorrect.

100% of Benchmade's political contributions since 2014 have not gone to anti-gun candidates.

Does that make sense to you?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Using the NRA's terribly flawed ratings system to make an Oregon Democrat look pro-gun is not exactly a ringing endorsement. Of all the pro-gun groups, the NRA is the worst when it comes to actually opposing anti-2A legislation and legal cases. So cherry picking one recipient of Benchmade's overwhelmingly anti-gun political donations as not being overtly hostile to the 2nd Amendment because he voted in favor one time is disingenuous at best.

But I'll revise my percentage to indicate that Benchmade only supports strongly anti-gun politicians 90% of the time, which still results in them getting an F----- rating on gun rights. Fair enough? :rolleyes2

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feed ‘em a President who gave loads of money to anti gun Dems, publicly supported an AWB, sponsored the recent bumpstock ban, and nominated an anti gun attorney general and they’ll get it done, amiright?

But holy hell don’t buy a Benchmade LMFAO.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feed ‘em a President who gave loads of money to anti gun Dems, publicly supported an AWB, sponsored the recent bumpstock ban, and nominated an anti gun attorney general and they’ll get it done, amiright?

But holy hell don’t buy a Benchmade LMFAO.
You might want to look back. Trump was a democrat when he donated that money.
Sorry your girl lost.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to look back. Trump was a democrat when he donated that money.
Sorry your girl lost.

Oh that makes it so much better. I was for it before I voted against it lol.

$100,000 from Trump’s Foundation to the Clinton Foundation in 2009 when he became a Republican for the second time (he’s held so many party affiliations)...but if you buy a Benchmade you ain’t ‘Merican!

Hang em and put those American manufacturing workers out on the street!

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh that makes it so much better. I was for it before I voted against it lol.

$100,000 from Trump’s Foundation to the Clinton Foundation in 2009 when he became a Republican for the second time (he’s held so many party affiliations)...but if you buy a Benchmade you ain’t ‘Merican!

Hang em and put those American manufacturing workers out on the street!
I don't buy benchmade, never have and never will. I don't buy overpriced tools just because they are a fad and they think they can jack up their prices. Thats my personal belief. If they can overcharge as a business model and get the business, this is America and they are more than welcome to do so. They just won't get my money in the past or in the future. You might notice I never advocated any boycott of them. Your more than welcome to research that.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They gave the most money to Wyden in one cycle (2016), but they've given far more support to Kurt Schrader over the years, and he has an NRA rating of A, which debunks the point that Benchmade has "donated to 100% anti gun democrats".

Benchmade is also a sponsor of USA Shooting, multiple competitive shooters and numerous outdoor groups.

Enjoy your "three minutes of hate", but be honest and truthful about it.
I have seen the NRA give A ratings to people that are anti gun. Their ratings are bull. If you want to trust ratings go to the GOA. I don’t care what anyone says, benchmade donates money to anti gun people. Anyone that donates to dems isn’t pro gun.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
20190227_145820.jpg

Sorry guys. Something just compelled me to post this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom