Benedict Arnold Revisited: Pennsylvania Republican Pushing Ban on Private Gun Sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that's 2¢ worth, you owe us change.

You're so closed-minded that you're going to shoot yourself in the foot. You need to A) consider individuals, not labels, and B) not assume people are "mentally flawed," "commie," "[anything] 100% of the time." From what you just said, you appear to be the poster boy for "non-thinking [or low-information] voter," because there's apparently no information that would get you to think differently about a candidate.
My narrow close minded response is reread. Unless that is we are in the mind blowing presence of a political leader of the democrat party that belongs in the house or senate. Then I can see you getting your manties in a wad. Seeing as I didn't reference the public maybe our lordship could please explain why it is that democrat utopia rule looks like Detroit, Chicago and LA. Why is it that your fellow Democrat political leaders look to strip Americas of their 2nd Amendment rights? Why is it that blue states have such horrible gun rights? Why do Democrat leaders impose restrictions on mag capacities? Why do Democrat leaders restrict firearms based on appearance and scary looking domahicky things? Why is it that Democrat leaders oppose concealed carry? Why is it that they oppose open carry? Why is the democrat party pro gun long as it is a gun that some of them approve? Why is it that they the established Democrat party is pretty much anti gun?

And that's not mentally flawed?

Poster boy for non thinking low information? Naw. That be a Typical Killery Cain Bernie Supporter there. You know. The ones that want free handouts. Free this and free that. Easy to buy votes that way, seeing as that's how their constituents ran. Free money from foreign entity's and a fake charity slush fund. I guess that's not being a sell out, that's being pro American I guess

And guns probably were not an agenda on Killery's list like Barrys. Pro gun all the way like the last 8 years.

Wake up man.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because history has shown that the GOP isn't truly pro-gun as a matter of principle, merely as a matter of convenience; they'll sell us out the moment they think it'll benefit them. Remember, GWB offered to sign an extension of the AWB; other examples abound.

I'm not saying that they're not a better bet most of the time, just that I don't trust them any further than I can comfortably spit a rat.

Amen. We've been sold out by "R"s before.

Reagan, a hero to most of us conservatives, signed gun control legislation as the Governor of CA and came out in support of the Brady Bill after he left office.

After 8 years of folks bashing, not just the President, but the government in general and hearing talk of "revolution", overreach, state's rights and the Constitution, it is pretty comical watching those same folks suddenly trip over themselves to praise, support, and defend an elected official in the highest office because he ran with an "R" next to his name and spews buzzwords.

I'm no longer surprised or disappointed when an "R" takes a path contrary to conservative ideals. I've come to expect it.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reagan was a democrat before he was a republican. That showed in his views on gun rights and the 86 machine gun ban.

Conservative blue dog democrats in politics are an almost extinct breed that the present democrat party shares nothing with.

Yes. There are traitors in the Republican Party but it goes without saying that there is better protection in that party than the other

Latest posts

Top Bottom