Benghazi - Plausible Explanation or Not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this a plausble explanation for Benghazi and the Bergdahl trade or not? Part of me jumps up to say, "Yes!" and part of me wants it not to be true, because it would show too deep a level of corruptness in D.C. Especially interested in facts that contradict any or all of this.

This is circulating via email:

What REALLY Happened...................

(BERGDAHL WAS RELEASED IN EXCHANGE FOR 5 TALIBAN GENERALS IN ORDER TO COVER UP THE OBAMA/HILLARY STINGER MISSILE SALES TO LIBYA .)

BENGHAZI AND THE MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS...

So here's the REAL story: Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to secretly retrieve US made Stinger Missiles that the State Dept. had supplied to Ansar al Sharia in Libya WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission.

Sec State Hillary Clinton had brokered the Libya deal through Ambassador Stevens and a Private Arms Dealer named Marc Turi, but some of the shoulder fired Stinger Missiles ended up in Afghanistan where they were used against our own military. On July 25th, 2012, a US Chinook helicopter was downed by one of them. Not destroyed only because the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile. The helicopter didn't explode, but it had to land and an ordnance team recovered the missile’s serial number which led back to a cache of Stinger Missiles kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were in full panic mode, so Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to retrieve the rest of the Stinger Missiles. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the Stand Down Orders given to multiple rescue teams during the siege of the US Embassy.

It was the State Dept., NOT the CIA, that supplied the Stinger Missiles to our sworn enemies because Gen. Petraeus at CIA would not approve supplying the deadly missiles due to their potential use against commercial aircraft. So then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus when he refused to testify in support of Obama’s phony claim of a “spontaneous uprising caused by a YouTube video that insulted Muslims.”

Obama and Hillary committed TREASON!

THIS is what the investigation is all about, WHY she had a Private Server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and WHY Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of the YouTube video, even though everyone KNEW it was not.

Furthermore, the Taliban knew that the administration had aided and abetted the enemy WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission, so they began pressuring (blackmailing) the Obama Administration to release five Taliban generals being held at Guantanamo .

Bowe Bergdahl was just a useful pawn used to cover the release of the Taliban generals. Everyone knew Bergdahl was a traitor but Obama used Bergdahl’s exchange for the five Taliban generals to cover that Obama was being coerced by the Taliban about the unauthorized Stinger Missile deal.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised, as well and a Sec of State that is a serial liar, who perjured herself multiple times at the Congressional Hearings on Benghazi . Perhaps this is why no military aircraft were called upon for help in Benghazi: Because the administration knew that our enemies had Stinger Missiles; that, if used to down those planes, would likely be traced back to the CIA cache in Qatar and then to the State Dept’s illegitimate arms deal in Libya.
HTTPS://www.politico.com/search?q=Marc-turi-+Libyan-rebels-Hillary-Clinton

Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story of Benghazi . Most US citizens DO NOT KNOW THIS!

Here's a better link to the original story: https://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/marc-turi-libyan-rebels-hillary-clinton-229115.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember right, back several years ago, there was a report that one of those killed in Benghazi (one of the defenders of the CIA annex) had been interviewed in the U.S. He stated that their job in Libya was to retrieve weapons sent to Qaddafi. It seems to make some kind of sense since there really wasn't any formal embassy in Benghazi, but the CIA was there. Reports were also that some of those weapons made it to Syria.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't say for sure. We have been known to supply Stingers to Islamic militants in the past so it's entirely plausible. It's also possible that the CIA Annex was ostensibly set up to retrieve US weapons, as a front for collecting weapons from the Libyan conflict and funneling them to Syria (my personal belief), to further the Obama supported "Arab Spring".

Unless someone like Trump decides to expose the truth, we probably won't know the truth until 2037. :(

Last edited:

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read this a few years back but the article also had pictures of some corroborating documents. The attachment in the OP is the summation from the author. Take all that, and this letter for what it's worth. What do I think? I believe it makes one HECK of a lot more sense than an old youtube video got a bunch of people whipped into a murderous rage.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read this a few years back but the article also had pictures of some corroborating documents. The attachment in the OP is the summation from the author. Take all that, and this letter for what it's worth. What do I think? I believe it makes one HECK of a lot more sense than an old youtube video got a bunch of people whipped into a murderous rage.

Yep, it was a disagreement between the Islamic militia leader (Ahmed Abu Khattala) and DoS that got out of hand. It most likely had to do with money for arms and whether one side was getting the best of the other. Khattala pretty much had the run of the place both before and after the attack, but we eventually captured him in 2014 and he was convicted (of lesser charges) one year ago next week.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...son-for-role-in-deadly-2012-benghazi-attacks/

Latest posts

Top Bottom