Beretta 1301 Tactical or a Benelli M4 or a Benelli M2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Shotgun Should I Choose?

• Benelli M4/1014 For $1799.00

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Beretta 1301 Tactical For $1159.00

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Benelli M2 For $1099.00 (Display Model)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nordic Component products are very difficult to find, which is a shame. You used to be able to order their stuff directly from them, but that has all changed. I don't know how much stuff they still make. You might call up TAC COM and talk to Tim about what you need. TAC COM makes great stuff. Tell them I sent you.

As for break in on an M-4..... It needs nothing! Just go shoot and enjoy. Some manufacturers say their shotguns need a break in, but Benelli has never needed this!

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nordic Component products are very difficult to find, which is a shame. You used to be able to order their stuff directly from them, but that has all changed. I don't know how much stuff they still make. You might call up TAC COM and talk to Tim about what you need. TAC COM makes great stuff. Tell them I sent you.

As for break in on an M-4..... It needs nothing! Just go shoot and enjoy. Some manufacturers say their shotguns need a break in, but Benelli has never needed this!

You will have to forgive me, but who or what is TAC COM as I am unfamiliar with them?

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get that you want an extension, I did too but finally gave up. If someday I happen to run across one I'll buy it, but honest I don't see it as a real problem. A 5+1 payload is likely more than adequate for a home defense role. Until the COVID thing wraps up, if it ever does, and acquiring raw goods for manufacturing get's back to normal, if it ever does, we will just have to do the best we can with what we have. Good luck in your search.

Last edited:

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get that you want an extension, I did too but finally gave up. If someday I happen to run across one I'll buy it, but honest I don't see it as a real problem. A 5+1 payload is likely more than adequate for a home defense role. Until the COVID thing wraps up, if it ever does, and acquiring raw goods for manufacturing get's back to normal, if it ever does, we will just have to do the best we can with what we have. Good luck in your search.

But but...I want it! *lip starts to quiver as the tears start to flow*

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to show you guys what I got and what I plan to do.

So I got the Beretta 1301 Tactical in last night and man do I love it. Everything about it is high-quality and the bolt release lever (not a button) is extremely positive. The shotgun is lightweight but I will say that I have not shot it yet.

All of that to say that I will probably sell it here soon for about what I paid for it.

Why do you ask?

Because last night I ordered a Beretta 1301 Tactical LE model that already has the Nordic Components mount on it AND a Mesa Tactical pistol-grip stock. Thank you to whomever told me about ArmsUnlimited because I bought it from them brand new for $1350.

The only Nordic Components magazine kit I found was on Gunbroker and it would have cost me $213 out the door....add that to the $1215 that the shotgun cost me originally an we are at...$1,428.00 smackolas.

So I will see if I can unload the Beretta 1301 Tactical that I have and wait for the other one to come in. If any of you are in the market to buy a 1301 Tactical BNIB, hit me up.

Attachments

• 20210812_225751.jpg
    20210812_225751.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 67

Latest posts

Top Bottom