Beretta 87BB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I own an 85fs, and would love to get an 87, but another thats not seen often is the 81. The 81fs is the same as the 84fs but instead of .380ACP its in .32ACP an same magazine capacity. Would love it if Beretta had mad a single stack version of the 81 like the 85 model.
Aarond is correct though, you could buy two of the Bersa's (both very similar to the Beretta model's) for what one of the Beretta's cost. From what I've heard the Bersa's are pretty good guns.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I own an 85fs, and would love to get an 87, but another thats not seen often is the 81. The 81fs is the same as the 84fs but instead of .380ACP its in .32ACP an same magazine capacity. Would love it if Beretta had mad a single stack version of the 81 like the 85 model.
Aarond is correct though, you could buy two of the Bersa's (both very similar to the Beretta model's) for what one of the Beretta's cost. From what I've heard the Bersa's are pretty good guns.

Yes, they are good guns...but they are not Berettas. Kinda like the various copies of the PP series...good guns, but still, they don't meet Bond's standards.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I own one that I purchased new about 5 years ago,,,
It's a perfect match to my 85 in 380.

www.aarondgraham.com_pics_berettas.jpg

It's an elegant little shooter but it does have some cons,,,
Mainly it's high price and low round capacity.

It's been a while since I had mine out to the range,,,
So I can't remember the exact capacity,,,
IIRC the mag only holds 7 rounds.

It is a very reliable shooter and I hit with it very nicely,,,
For pure plinking pleasure it's hard to beat.

But you could buy a Bersa Thunder 22 and a Bersa Thunder 380 for the same money.

Aarond

Nice pair!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom