Beretta 92 $299

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Heck ya....I have one on order.

Doesn't that mean you have to ship it to a FFL?

I went to order one and it asked for my FFL license.

According to their terms "
S.O.G. is a wholesale company selling firearms to dealers holding a valid Federal Firearms License only! For sale of non-restricted items, individuals must be 18 years of age, and comply with all Federal, State and Local laws"

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

S.O.G. is a wholesale company selling firearms to dealers holding a valid Federal Firearms License only! For sale of non-restricted items, individuals must be 18 years of age, and comply with all Federal, State and Local laws"

I ordered it with my phone. The webpage was all funky.... I likely missed that tidbit.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
^^^^^See how easy it is to misinterpret a simple statement? No wonder we have a lawyer on every corner. And I have seven cousins scattered around the country with that same sign hung around their neck. (And I love every one of them and have milked them for thousands of free hours of advice)

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

I got an invoice and a status of "processing" so maybe they'll ship it.

Also, they have some S&W Model 64s for 250 bucks or 230 if you want one that's DAO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom