BERETTA 92G ELITE LTT Range report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last month I found a used Beretta 92G Elite LTT ( Langdon Tactical Technology).

Beretta 92G Elite LTT | Semi Automatic 9mm Handgun | Beretta Hanguns

I have shot the pistol a couple of times -- Outstanding SA/DA trigger -- very smooth -- very accurate (for my old eyes, and hands). 9MM is a pleasure to shoot.

Yesterday I finally realized I have a older Beretta .22LR conversion ( made by Beretta, in Italy) I believe the newer kits and the M9 .22lr are made by Umarex (German Made). I took the kit off my 92F (I traded for 30 years ago).

The .22LR conversion work Excellent, even when I had some misfires (failure to fire, mostly with Federal American Eagle) quick, second strike with the trigger sent rounds down range.

Beretta 92G Elite LTT
Beretta 92G - 1.jpgBeretta 92G-2.jpg

Beretta 92G Elite LTT Lower -- Beretta 92; .22LR Conversion kit installed
Beretta 92G - 22 -1.jpgBeretta 92G - 22 -2.jpg

Beretta 92F -- It was brand new when I traded for it 30 years ago.
Beretta 92F -1.jpgBeretta 92F -2.jpg)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last month I found a used Beretta 92G Elite LTT ( Langdon Tactical Technology).

Beretta 92G Elite LTT | Semi Automatic 9mm Handgun | Beretta Hanguns

I have shot the pistol a couple of times -- Outstanding SA/DA trigger -- very smooth -- very accurate (for my old eyes, and hands). 9MM is a pleasure to shoot.

Yesterday I finally realized I have a older Beretta .22LR conversion ( made by Beretta, in Italy) I believe the newer kits and the M9 .22lr are made by Umarex (German Made). I took the kit off my 92F (I traded for 30 years ago).

The .22LR conversion work Excellent, even when I had some misfires (failure to fire, mostly with Federal American Eagle) quick, second strike with the trigger sent rounds down range.

Beretta 92G Elite LTT
View attachment 224877View attachment 224878

Beretta 92G Elite LTT Lower -- Beretta 92; .22LR Conversion kit installed
View attachment 224879View attachment 224880

Beretta 92F -- It was brand new when I traded for it 30 years ago.
View attachment 224881View attachment 224882)

Was this one the one at Sportsworld?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They are very nice guns. I had the opportunity to shoot one of them and also the LTT PX4.

They both shot very well and were fun to try out, but way out of my price range.

Enjoy!

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really, REALLY, REALLY like .22LR -- And really like my 92 series Beretta, so this was the best of both worlds. I have to add this firearm to my regular range rotation.

This price sticker shock was insane; the used price was better than the retail price on the box; The trigger and action on the LTT is light years ahead of the standard military trigger on my 92F.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back when I was around 8 years old my dad took me shooting for the first time. He let me shoot his Beretta 92FS. It was before they squared off the front of the trigger guards. Anyway it was a pretty smooth shooter from what I remember. Makes me wonder if the newer guns didn’t have the same quality of trigger jobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom