Beretta A400 Extreme V's Benelli SBE3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me know what you think of the wood under waterfowl conditions, my old SBE was wrapped and coated and ran like a dream, I have a Franchi for upland and love the look of wood but have always been nervous about using wood on a waterfowl gun.
I ran wood and blued steel for years on my 1187 and did pretty good. I spend alot of time making sure my firearms and fishing gear are protected while hunting. I know they are tools, but I go the extra. That said, I pull a stupid more than the average guy.

Will do.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran wood and blued steel for years on my 1187 and did pretty good. I spend alot of time making sure my firearms and fishing gear are protected while hunting. I know they are tools, but I go the extra. That said, I pull a stupid more than the average guy.

Will do.
I'm the same way when it comes to my hunting firearms, when we pheasant hunted up in SD last year the guys would give me crap that i cleaned and oiled my gun every night....my thought was, wouldn't it be stupid to invest that much in a hunt only to have something completely avoidable go wrong cause I didnt take the five extra minutes to oil and snake the gun

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm the same way when it comes to my hunting firearms, when we pheasant hunted up in SD last year the guys would give me crap that i cleaned and oiled my gun every night....my thought was, wouldn't it be stupid to invest that much in a hunt only to have something completely avoidable go wrong cause I didnt take the five extra minutes to oil and snake the gun

I agree 100%.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You both would be appalled how I treat my waterfowl O/U of 24 years lol. What is this cleaning and oil you speak of? 😆
Between ducks, geese, cranes, pheasant, quail, doves, pigeons, rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, armadillos, badgers, coyotes and bobcats, it's take a lot of lives lol.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You both would be appalled how I treat my waterfowl O/U of 24 years lol. What is this cleaning and oil you speak of? 😆
Between ducks, geese, cranes, pheasant, quail, doves, pigeons, rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, armadillos, badgers, coyotes and bobcats, it's take a lot of lives lol.
My dad was the same way. My cousin got his 870 16 Gauge Wingmaster when he died and I got his duty weapon. Both look like hell on the outside.

My old man thought the Grips on his Star PD 45 were too tacky, so he filed (not sanded) them down. Used a round file and never took them off the gun 🤣

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddies shop from back home where I purchased this SBE3 was able to ship last night and it showed today at my dealer. Wood is absolutely gorgeous. One of the most beautiful sticks I've ever owned.
20210701_171419.jpg
20210701_171427.jpg
20210701_171433.jpg
20210701_171435.jpg
20210701_172835.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom