Beretta AL390 Magazine Plug emergency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to say if somebody has dimensions, I can make you one out of aluminum and send it to you.
That could be spun up on a manual lathe in a matter of minutes out of a chunk of UHMW for almost next to nothing.
I would imagine swamp would spin it in a cordless drill chucked in a vise and use a sharpened flat tip to whittle it down.
🤫
My neighbor has a really nice southbend lathe crammed into his garage. He was a precision bearing engineer who machined stuff as a hobby for his entire life. I may hit him up.

In the mean time, I realized I was overthinking things. It plugs the same way as a pump gun. Just throw a stick in there. So I chopped a chopstick down to the right length and dropped it in. Seems to work just fine.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice neighbor to have right there.
The things he could teach someone............
That guy has forgotten more things that I will ever learn. really great guy. I honestly think he's too smart for what he did, he could have done a lot more if he wanted. but he's an engineer, and engineers dont like change. The company he started for after college is the same company he retired with.

I'm honestly really lucky to have the neighbors I have. My next door neighbor is really easy on the eyes and easily the nicest person I have met this decade. Her kid came by to borrow an egg the other day, yesterday she came by to give me two eggs back. the day we moved in she came over and helped me haul tree limbs to the rollback dumpster I ordered. great people all around. Gives you a little hope for society.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the mean time, I realized I was overthinking things. It plugs the same way as a pump gun. Just throw a stick in there. So I chopped a chopstick down to the right length and dropped it in. Seems to work just fine.
I’ve been thinking this throughout the entire thread but thought I may not know as much about shotguns as I think I do. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom