Beretta Cx4-Storm - thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Uh... care to elaborate?
www.dutchforce.com__eforum_html_emoticons_blink.gif

Somehow they have a gun hating liberal to be the crso at tri city gun club.
He doesn't allow pistol caliber carbine on the pistol range because they're centerfire.

During one of the range safety briefings, he said "there's no reason for anyone to have these high capacity AR15s with large capacity magazines because one only needs to fire a couple rounds a minute to be satisfied"

The next time I saw him walking the range, i did a 40 round mag dump.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is the type of person who resists progress. Every time we have a match he has to have the targets “readjusted” so that there are no ricochets toward Norman.

During the benefit match he was there and several people were setting up and they thought it was a good course of fire. He made the comment that it had to meet “his” requirements or it would be changed. Sure enough, things had to be rearranged before the match started.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered a couple 92FS/CX4 30rnd mags ($33 each) from Beretta. Free shipping and a free speed-loader.

Might call the local gun shop in the next few days and see what kind of deal he can find on a CX4. I'd kinda like to have one with the 19.7" barrel.

I saw one in H&H a few days ago. $699.00. I think it was a 16” barrel.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the October pin match. Had a lot of fun. The finals were close. There were prizes for first and second. I didn’t make it, but I made them work for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom