Beretta M1951 Kydex Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an old police surplus beretta that i'd like to carry appendix in situations where I am really confident that I'm unlikely to need to defend myself. Unfortunately it seems impossible to track down a Kydex holster for a 70 year old design. Does anyone have any leads on where to seek out such a thing? I've found one person on an old forum who had made a kydex holster for his m1951 but the last post was 6 years ago and I haven't gotten a response back from them yet in 6 months.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an old police surplus beretta that i'd like to carry appendix in situations where I am really confident that I'm unlikely to need to defend myself. Unfortunately it seems impossible to track down a Kydex holster for a 70 year old design. Does anyone have any leads on where to seek out such a thing? I've found one person on an old forum who had made a kydex holster for his m1951 but the last post was 6 years ago and I haven't gotten a response back from them yet in 6 months.
Have you tried the holsters for the M9? I think the only outside dimension that changed is in the grip area but I could be wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom