1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Beretta Nano

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by druryj, Mar 20, 2017.

1. druryj

druryj Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Rating
    100%
    Why no talk of this? Does anyone have one? Sure seems like the Glock 43, the Shield, and maybe the XDS dominate the single stack small 9mm market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Tulsadriven335

Tulsadriven335 Marksman

My buddy has one as his carry. I have an xds 45 as my carry, even at 3.3in my xds shoots better and feels better in my grip than the nano ever has

And if you have big hands forget about the nano..lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bigred1 likes this.
  3. Old Phart

Old Phart Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    You can buy the one posted here in the classifieds and give us a full review. :D

From what I recall...they are a bit pricey and picky about ammo. YMMV.

4. ldp4570

ldp4570 Sharpshooter

Don't know about these, but I do have one of the new LCP-II, and am really getting to like it a lot. Its pretty small for a .380ACP, but the damn thing is accurate way above its size. Even with its rudimentary sights she's able to keep all shots inside the "A" zone of a LE/IDPA target out to 25 yards. Granted from 15 yards out to 25 yards you really have to work at getting those hits, but it shows that her mechanical accuracy is very good. I've run several different loads, from hollow points to ball, and had no malfunctions of any kind. This was taking the gun straight from the box to the range with out even a good cleaning before hand. I'm to where I trust this little blaster, and have started carrying her as a back up to my LC9 Pro or G19G4.

5. Shootin 4 Fun

Shootin 4 Fun Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Rating
    100%
    I have a Nano. It's as reliable and accurate as similar guns. Beretta needs to get more aggressive with their pricing.

6. bigred1

bigred1 Marksman

Rating
    100%
    I have thought many times about picking up a Nano but I can't bring myself to switch from my XDS 45. The dang thing is reliable as heck with any ammo I use.

Tulsadriven335 likes this.
  7. druryj

druryj Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Rating
    100%
    Thanks for the quick responses, I can't shoot the LCP worth a darn so I probably wouldn't be able to shoot the Nano worth diddly squat either. G43 is about as small as I can go. I'm just used to the larger sizes I guess.

8. CGnTtown

CGnTtown Marksman

I've owned all of those except the nano. Didn't care for the fell or looks of it much. I am however extremely happy with my Honor Defense 9. I highly recommend it.

9. Wheel Gun

Wheel Gun Sharpshooter

I carried the Nano for about a year and liked it. I added some rough grips to it and it really helped. One thing I did learn about the little Nano, it does function better with heavier bullets.

10. ldp4570

ldp4570 Sharpshooter

The LCP-II is strictly a BUG, like you I prefer something larger like my G19G4. I also put Talon grip tape on my LCP, an LC9s, this really improves handling of these little blaster's.

druryj likes this.