Beretta Nano

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a Nano? Are they any good? I purchased one because of the rebate but havent shot it yet. Looks like it could be a nice shooter. The extended mag looks like they just had their newest engineer just hastily put something out there

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I owned one a long time ago and traded it for a Kahr CM9. I know Beretta builds a fine weapon but after the lack of support for the ARX, I will never buy their product again.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one for a while and it handled and shot well. But....when I decided to get rid of it I could hardly give it away. There's not much of a market for them.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
what was the issue(s) with the arx?
My son bought the ARX in 556 with the idea of adding the 300 blackout barrel. After he got tired of the run around from Beretta I bought it. I sent emails and made phone calls trying to acquire said barrel, in which I am still waiting for a response (it's been over a year). I traded the ARX and never looked back.

It functioned fine but since we both wanted the ability to run two cartridges in one format we just started building ARs. Problem solved.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister has a Beretta Nano that she purchased new about 3 years ago. Believe it or not she likes it better than the glock 19 she had (which went to her husband).
She has had no problems with it,
I have shot it myself, seems to shoot ok for me too, shot everything i put thru it.
Its not a comfort to shoot, its thin & like a kel tec or kahr, a few mags is all you will want to shoot before taking a break.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wasn't that the pistol that originally had the option to get a longer barrel and a buttstock to make it a rifle, but the accessories never came to light because it meant you could easily make an SBR if you only put on the buttstock?

Latest posts

Top Bottom