Beretta Nano

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a Nano? Are they any good? I purchased one because of the rebate but havent shot it yet. Looks like it could be a nice shooter. The extended mag looks like they just had their newest engineer just hastily put something out there

BlindOne

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had one for several years now and carry it daily IWB and pocket carry. I don’t remember how many rounds I’ve put through it at the range using many brands and different bullet weights with no problems. It’s more accurate than me and reliable. I don’t regret buying it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at one when they first hit the shelves but have never fired one. Seems to me they have kind of fallen by the wayside; or maybe they got overrun by the Shield, PPS, Glock 43, Sig P938, Kimber Micro 9, and now the Sig P365. I would expect them to be a good little pistol, Beretta doesn't make junky guns ya know?

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Berreta, and HH had a deal where after rebate you could pick one up for 299 I think, but to me the Nano is just an ugly uncomfortable gun. Everything just feels off when I hold one. Probably my big ugly mitts, but that is just my opinion.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently received one in part of a trade. I wasnt sure I was going to like it, but it has become a favorite. Trigger pull is a little little long, but smooth. Not much bigger than a ruger LCP. Carries comfortably. It's a keeper!

Latest posts

Top Bottom