Beretta Single Stack APX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been seeing ads for a teaser video which say that Beretta is releasing a new product on 15APR. The video would seem to indicate a home defense weapon like a shotgun or maybe PCC, but "APX Carry" is included right in the URL. HD seems like an odd choice for marketing a single stack 9mm pistol. Regardless, I am really hoping that it is a single stack APX. I've been holding off on grabbing a P365, G43, or PPS for months on the off chance that Beretta would release an APX version to compete with them.

Any thoughts, especially from those who already own an APX? I've seen nothing but glowing reviews from those who either own or have shot one. Since purchasing any single stack would preclude magazine compatibility with pistols that I already own, it's nice to have a little more "flexibility" with this choice.

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/worst-...lYwuUIPecqPxhA70tRtc7iXj1Eyysg&_hsmi=71514901

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a full size APX and it is my favorite striker fired handgun. Yes I’d like to see a single stack APX, but not sure I’d let it replace the Walther PPS I recently purchased. I was hoping for something other than a single stack subcompact pistol, maybe a semi auto only version of the PMX smg. To compete with the CZ scorpion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with Beretta pistols but after the lack of support for the ARX 100 and no customer support for said firearm I would be hard pressed to ever purchase their product. It's just my experience with the Beretta.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, crap. Turns out it's just a Nano with some cosmetic changes. I've owned a Nano in the past, and it was a nice little pistol. That being said, I had high hopes that the new APX Carry would be more than just an APX in name only. I guess I'll go back to debating between the P365 and the G43.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, crap. Turns out it's just a Nano with some cosmetic changes. I've owned a Nano in the past, and it was a nice little pistol. That being said, I had high hopes that the new APX Carry would be more than just an APX in name only. I guess I'll go back to debating between the P365 and the G43.

Don’t discount the PPS M2. I own a G43x and while it’s a nice carry gun with 10 +1, capacity isn’t everything ; the PPS M2 has a 6, 7, and 8 rd mag. And ergonomics? Fugeddaboutit! This gun has it in spades. Love my PPS M2.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t discount the PPS M2. I own a G43x and while it’s a nice carry gun with 10 +1, capacity isn’t everything ; the PPS M2 has a 6, 7, and 8 rd mag. And ergonomics? Fugeddaboutit! This gun has it in spades. Love my PPS M2.

I was just looking at the PPS last night. Palmetto State has been running a great sale on them, so I may have to snag one.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother in law has the PPS and it's not bad at all but for me I'm quite pleased with my P365. Now that he has tried mine he really wants to get one .The concealability coupled with mag capacity and accuracy is really outstanding IMO. Right now Brownells has them for $459.00.

Latest posts

Top Bottom