Beretta's New 92x pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I played with a Langdon Tactical at Sportsworld. The magazines didn’t drop free. They had to be pulled out. Even loaded I’m sure they would have to be pulled out. It turned me off to the whole thing. I spent my 900.00 on the Sig P320 X5 Legion.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I played with a Langdon Tactical at Sportsworld. The magazines didn’t drop free. They had to be pulled out. Even loaded I’m sure they would have to be pulled out. It turned me off to the whole thing. I spent my 900.00 on the Sig P320 X5 Legion.

That's odd, every other Beretta I've seen the mags drop out pretty easily. Though I've tried an aftermarket modded gun like that either.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Langdon Tactical is a model straight from Beretta. They built it, not Ernest Langdon. They just use his influence to put out pistols similar to how he would customize them. I went there specifically to see that pistol. They lost a sale over it. It’s no big deal really. I’ll probably get a 92 variant at some point. I was just surprised how those mags dragged heavily in and out of the pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom