Bernie Sanders to cut hours to pay staffers $15 minimum wage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7626d2ded7c99ab784279643392a789e5e079cd56621c803110e9d9c30b650f9.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now one of those nutbags is calling for $20 an hour. My God, can you imagine? When someone brought up that it would increase the cost of all basic necessities of living, her response?

"The cost of those things has already gone up!"

Right, so.... we're going to triple the cost of labor for small businesses, and you think it's not going to make anything go up MORE? Where the f*** do these people COME from???

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they know exactly what they are talking about, and if elected, would not attempt to implement most of what they promised. They also know that their voter base has no idea how things work and all they want is free stuff paid for by the "rich" that have never paid their "fair share"

And as that base grows, their re-election prospects grow

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they know exactly what they are talking about, and if elected, would not attempt to implement most of what they promised. They also know that their voter base has no idea how things work and all they want is free stuff paid for by the "rich" that have never paid their "fair share"

And as that base grows, their re-election prospects grow

They can do exactly what the Republicans did with Obamacare - use repealing it to get elected, then delay the vote until they know it won't pass and claim, "Well, we tried."

Latest posts

Top Bottom