Berry’s 9mm 115grn projectiles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
If only I could find dies! And primers... And brass... :-) Should have done better preparing to reload, but 9mm was so cheap for so long that reloading never seemed cost effective. Still, ordered 2k bullets so thanks for the heads up!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I just ordered 2000 from american for about 171 i believe. I loaded so much 9 about 6 years. still got a few k lrn, but prefer shooting fmj especially since it has been so cheap. lol.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
If only I could find dies! And primers... And brass... :-) Should have done better preparing to reload, but 9mm was so cheap for so long that reloading never seemed cost effective. Still, ordered 2k bullets so thanks for the heads up!
Let me know when you're ready for brass. I usually have a few thousand extra 9mm brass laying around that I can let go of. When the stockpile hits 15k to 20k extra, I post them for sale. I'm not back to that level yet of spares (beyond my own stockpile), but I can let go of a few thousand if you need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom