Berrys Plated Bullets.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see....you put 5 shots into about 2"x1.5" area. It may not win any target-shooting contests, but I think it will do what needs to be done.
Those 5 in the boiler room of any mammal will get its attention.
In my opinion, it's damned adequate.

The only Berry's bullets I've used have been some 124g 9mm. They shot fine.

This is all true. Ive only used their 45 slugs before and they were ok.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are 1" squares on that target. I can easily fit the dot within the larger black square of that target. It seems like it looks about the same size as the outside white diamond or the middle black diamond to my eyes. I have an astigmatism apparently so the dot isnt perfect either. Thats with a Trijicon 6.5 dot if that makes any difference. I was worried about the dot being too big but after looking at one there is no way I would go smaller.

I also have a stigmatism....makes any kind of light bend really badly unless I squint. I have yet to find a good red dot that isn't impossible to see without me having to squint. Hate it.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also have my eye on some egglesons or whatever the name of the company is. They have really cheap, poly coated lead bullets.

The coating on eggleston bullets is not on par with others. I can try and post some photos if you want. There is cheaper out there that are better quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The coating on eggleston bullets is not on par with others. I can try and post some photos if you want. There is cheaper out there that are better quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up buying 500 from Bayou Bullets. I honestly cant say how good the coating is on them. They seem to shoot ok. I havent gotten a fantastic group out of them yet but they show promise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom