Best ̶o̶r̶i̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ Asian food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None to be found in Tulsa.
Try Asian Fusion on 71st or Amazing Thai in BA. Asian Fusion has the best chicken fried rice I've ever eaten.

My favorite used to be Orient Express in Norman, but I think they closed up shop several years ago. Thai Thai in Norman is pretty good, though I can really only speak for their chicken pad Thai and spring rolls.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My house. @mightymouse , I don't eat dog or cat, but if you came over for dinner one day, I'd feed you either or, pick your poison. I'd whip you up some crow too, if that suited your taste buds better.

chinese-restaurant-we-not-see-your-cat-sign.jpg

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None to be found in Tulsa.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Have you tried China Cafe in Glenpool??? I've been going there many years. That is where I get my chinese fix.

There used to be a place in OKC on 23rd and MacArthur, or meridian I cant remember which, it had really good Hawaiian chicken. It changed its name a lot, was august moon, china moon, red dragon something and a couple others.

k4ylr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
  • Chows on May
  • Golden Phoenix on Classen
  • Fung's for DimSum and regular service (also on Classen
  • Taste of Korea downtown
  • Dong A down in Moore
  • Tokyo or Tsubaki Sushi
  • Chuanyu Fusion on Hefner and Rockwell
  • Chibugan on SE 29th and Vickie
  • Any of the Panang Thai places dotted around
  • Yummy Noodles
  • Goro Ramen and their sister Gun Izakaya
/Thread

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There is a friend of a friend of mine that comes to town a few times a year and he always wants to go to Fung's for dim sum.

He is of Chinese descent and he just loves the place. Others that go with us seem to like it as well, but it just isn't my cup of tea.

I'll be sociable and eat what is put on the table but the whole time I'm just wishing I had a cheeseburger.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really dig Dong

Why does it not surprise me that someone named meatGrinder is really into Dong?? (sorry, I just had to go there)

As for the best Asian food, it's Pei Wei for me. Mainly because they use all white meat in their chicken dishes so I don't get stuck with some random piece of God knows what textured meat in my food. (Spoiler alert, I'm not big on Asian food)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a friend of a friend of mine that comes to town a few times a year and he always wants to go to Fung's for dim sum.

He is of Chinese descent and he just loves the place. Others that go with us seem to like it as well, but it just isn't my cup of tea.

I'll be sociable and eat what is put on the table but the whole time I'm just wishing I had a cheeseburger.

I prefer a cheeseburger too but when in the mood for Chinese, I like to make my own. Egg Roll Bowl is my favorite because not only is it good, it is easy.

https://www.bunsinmyoven.com/sausage-egg-roll-in-a-bowl/

Latest posts

Top Bottom