Best ̶o̶r̶i̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ Asian food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We may have to try that when we travel to Broken Arrow this week. Too many good reports in this thread not to.
It's just east of Sheridan on the north side of 71st, right next to Brownie's (which has some amazing root beer). I'm a fan of their (Asian Fusion, not Brownie's :doh:) chicken fried rice and chicken egg rolls, but I haven't really tried anything there that I didn't like.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just east of Sheridan on the north side of 71st, right next to Brownie's (which has some amazing root beer). I'm a fan of their (Asian Fusion, not Brownie's :doh:) chicken fried rice and chicken egg rolls, but I haven't really tried anything there that I didn't like.
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't look up the address, but the mention of 71st gave me shudders if between Memorial and Olive.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Brownies and root beer! That sounds like my kind of restaurant!

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Korean - Korean House in Del City/MWC
Thai - Panang Thai - couple of locations in the area
Vietnamese - Pho Cuong - 30th & Classen

Generic Asian - Golden Palace - I always go for the Mongolian BBQ and Crab Rangoons

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I hope its good for you. I recommend the orange chicken combo and three egg roll.
China Cafe in Glenpool was the best I've had in this area. I'm a big fan of Mu Shu pork and I was surprised to find it on the menu. Thanks for the recommendation AKguy.

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the curry fried rice at a place on Broadway in Edmond. The name of the place makes you laugh. It is called Wa-Ha-Ha. I also agree with one of the earlier posts that mentioned Thai Delight. I have also had great food at Panang 5. All three in Edmond.

Latest posts

Top Bottom