Best 20g Semi Auto In Your Opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CZ720 is a good lightweight 20ga shotgun. You might look at them, they come in a youth size as well for smaller framed people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being a female I'm a bit smaller of frame, and I also have nerve damage in my right arm, so a stronger kick is a more likely scenario of me losing feeling in my arm during hunting, and that's not a reason to cut my hunting trips short, if it can be helped.

This is hopefully going to be an upland and waterfowl gun at some point so I need it to be able to take a beating, and I just hate to get a nice wood grain just for it to get scratched all to hell. But I do personally like the look of a wood grain better.

I found the M2, held it, and it was the one that I had that perfect feeling about, so I am attempting to purchase it. 3 day hold on buying, so I guess we'll see if they let me buy it.

Based on this information alone, I'd stick with Beretta or Remington. Gas guns just have less felt recoil. I'd also want it properly fit by a professional and add Limbsaver recoil pad.

The Benelli is a top shelf auto, but event the Montefeltro 20 has a lot of recoil.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was raised on Browning A-5's, but I do agree with others on here, a good Remington 1100 20Ga would be hard to beat, light, fast, easy on the swing, and very mild in recoil. With a 26" tube with a modified choke she'll work on dove an quail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom