Best ARM BRACE AVAILABLE (imo)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're $119. Where'd you come up with $200?
I saw that is what they were on the companies website. It was for the plastic model with the buffer tube and castle nut. Maybe they quickly changed the price because nobody wanted to pay that much. $119 ain't bad at all. I might have to get one now. But consider this, when I saw that price it was when it was first released. I haven't looked in a while. Thanks for clarifying the cost though.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$200, much less $119, is less than the SB PDW braces. Maxim braces are even more expensive. Not arguing they are worth it, just relative cost looks reasonable.
You are right about the maxim model. I can't believe it is that much. I really can't see how someone could justify paying that much.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw that is what they were on the companies website. It was for the plastic model with the buffer tube and castle nut. Maybe they quickly changed the price because nobody wanted to pay that much. $119 ain't bad at all. I might have to get one now. But consider this, when I saw that price it was when it was first released. I haven't looked in a while. Thanks for clarifying the cost though.

The "plastic model" is the Mod 2, which moves like a M4 positional stock. No one changed the price. The Mod 1 has been $119 since the first batch release (which is the model the post is referring to). I also have zero interest in the Mod 2.

Now the Mod 3 with be for Mp5 clones without the K reiceiver. They also have CZ Scorpion cheek rest folding kits that work with the Mod 1 Tailhook and a kriss vector model in the works.

If anyone is seriously interested in buying one, follow them on Facebook for a heads up on the next batch to hit the market. It's the best way to not miss out.

Last edited:

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like that it works under the arm - should give better support than those that go over. I actually mocked up a similar "tail hook" out of PVC and tried a few times. Butt ugly but worked better than any of the commercial ones that required me to twist around "gangsta style" to see through the sights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom