Best barrel for Cobra M2 9mm suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally received my LW g19 threaded barrel Friday. Installed my Cobra M2 on my Glock today and shot some 115 FMJ and some 147 HP through it. The 147 gr. HP's were a lot quieter and was a total blast. It took a little bit to get used to shooting at a target with the silencer that is in the way of the sights. I use both eyes anyway but this is a little different. I used my right eye to look at the sights and my left eye to look at the target. Fun getting used to doing something different. Next is a can for my 22. Looking for a good dealer. Who is recommended on this sight. Maj Malfunction? Car-AR-M16?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$130.00 to extend and thread your Glock barrel (includes thread protector).

http://www.tornado-technologies.com/services.html

awww.tornado_technologies.com_images_threading_glock_extend_0528.jpg

Oh! I was wondering if that could be done. So how do they do that? Do they remove some material from the OD of the existing barrel, thread it, then affix the extention sleeve to the barrel? How much bigger is the ID at the end? Could I measure that some time? I am a machinist. I could do this!

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh! I was wondering if that could be done. So how do they do that? Do they remove some material from the OD of the existing barrel, thread it, then affix the extention sleeve to the barrel? How much bigger is the ID at the end? Could I measure that some time? I am a machinist. I could do this!

If you attempt to any threading for a silencer you need to make sure that the threads are concentric to the bore and not the outside of the barrel. I think YHM has the threading specs on their website if that helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom