Best BBQ place around OKC is...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't care for Iron Star for BBQ. Had the sliced brisket, wouldn't ever order it from there again. Hipster restaurants need to stick to their fancy salads and let the pit masters do their thing.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't care for Iron Star for BBQ. Had the sliced brisket, wouldn't ever order it from there again. Hipster restaurants need to stick to their fancy salads and let the pit masters do their thing.

And for balance, I suggested George's Happy Hog ---at the other end of the hipster thing.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read this and was out that way lunchtime so I gave it try. I had the sliced brisket sandwich with fries and I can only tell you it is as good a BBQ as anyplace I have been and that covers most all southern states. The brisket was smoked through, great ring and bark. I almost couldn't eat it all. I met the owner and learned a bit about him (another good Texan). Next time back I will try the ribs and I highly recommend it.

Next time get "The Turn In" plate, it's all their meats. Brisket is awesome along with the ribs. He has a jalapeño cheddar sausage that is also very good. Never had a bad meal or not been very happy with the food there.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom