Best "brunch" place in Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a friend from California coming through during "brunch" hours this week...what's the best eatery that's open early but has good food during that transition timeframe?

If nothing else...Burnco opens at 10:30 so that'll be a backup plan.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll add The Big Biscuit. There's a few locations around the Tulsa area. I know of one at 91st and Memorial and one on Lynn Lane between 71st and the BA in BA. For breakfast, I almost always get the KC omelette. It's like the three meat pizza of omelettes.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I will report back on two outings.

My buddy and his wife came through on a weekday so we chose Bramble. I had their breakfast patty melt which is possibly the largest sandwich I've ever had. I did not expect that from a place that looked pretty swanky. Hamburger patty, sausage patty, layer of bacon strips, 2 eggs, cheese, sauteed onion and dijonaise on toast. I'm a big boy and rarely leave food on my plate but I left most of the fries that came with it as the whole thing was just too much. It was delicious, but certainly one you eat with a fork. The place is really loud though. Some sound deadening in there would go a long way.

Then today I tried Nola for brunch. I wanted to try two things, so I did.
Cheese grits with eggs and shrimp, which was delicious. Would recommend.
Also tried the crabcake omlet. I was not a huge fan. Crab and egg was not a good combo for my taste pallet but it may work for you. I will say the bites with more of the sauce were better than those without but if I went back for brunch I'd stick with the grits or try something different. I wasnt a big fan of their potato casserole either....but I'd still be willing to go back and try their lunch or dinner menu as there's lots of curious options.

Latest posts

Top Bottom