Best budget AR drop in trigger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just put in a Rise Armament Revo 140 in mine and like it so far, but haven't had a chance to shoot live rounds.
I had two, sold one. Still have one in my Ruger 556. It's a little heavy for precision work in my opinion, but light-years ahead of the milspec garbage that was in the gun from the factory.

It's my only single stage I have left l. I prefer single for my HD 556 and two stage for precision work. If you find the right price on them, they are pretty decent!

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had two, sold one. Still have one in my Ruger 556. It's a little heavy for precision work in my opinion, but light-years ahead of the milspec garbage that was in the gun from the factory.

It's my only single stage I have left l. I prefer single for my HD 556 and two stage for precision work. If you find the right price on them, they are pretty decent!
Got it for $118 plus one of their charging handles, in a bundle from Brownell's

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the velocity, can be had for $149, is very highly rated in reviews, against way more
Expensive ones. I am running a couple, like them slot
I also like the Timney, I think it is called advance. Runs $149, can be had for $99
They are both drop in, and come with every thing, screws and Allen wrench

Latest posts

Top Bottom