Best "Casual" Steak House in the OKC metro area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who references commercial chains and redrock, I will have to disregard your restaurant advice.
Longhorn, Texas roadhouse etc, meh.

He said nowhere fancy...
I know I was just commenting on the post stating cattlemens was the best steak in OKC. Cattlemens would probably be my go to for a casual steak I haven’t been to impressed with the chain places the last few trips especially Texas Roadhouse. I used to love that place but it has really disappointed the last few trips.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ordered 2 tbones for pickup at longhorns on memorial a couple of weeks ago, they were horrible, reminded me of the cheap t bone steaks skillet restaurants served at truck stops, basically they thin cut steaks from old cull cows then tenderize them,

my nephew took a bite of the tenderloin side of his steak made an ugly face and spit it out, I thought no way but soon found myself doing the same, the tenderloin side was nothing but a gob of gristle & nasty fat. I managed to eat most of the large side of my steak even though it tasted like retired cow that should have been ground into hamburger, nephew only ate about half of the large side of his steak drowned in a1

I was surprised by the Stables in Guthrie last week, I have had their burgers dozens maybe hundreds of times but never anything else, still longing for a good steak, I ordered a kc strip, knowing they are hard to screw up nephew was braver and ordered a ribeye both were excellent

Latest posts

Top Bottom