Best "Casual" Steak House in the OKC metro area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was the name of the place on I-35 about Grand (maybe) on the west side of the road that had a giant cowboy for a sign and all you could eat steak dinners for 7.99 or 9.99 or some such. Big giant cowboy holding a sign. Dang if I can remember the name of that place.
Cattle Rustlers. I still miss that place. I never had a bad steak there, and quantity does have a quality all its own...

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know if Junior’s survived the pandemic? Classic OKC steak joint. Jamil’s by the Capitol is another classic! I’m getting hungry!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the OP, I'll toss out my opinion, for a decent steak that won't break the bank on a Thursday afternoon:

Local'ish Chain

McClintock's Saltgrass
Bill's - I'm not really a fan Charleston's
Cattlemen's Roadhouse
Outback
Longhorn

It's a sad state of affairs that we don't have more local places, but we don't. Most of the chains are dependable, I just prefer to eat at local places if I can.

Lets us know what you chose, and how it was.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the OP, I'll toss out my opinion, for a decent steak that won't break the bank on a Thursday afternoon:

Local'ish Chain

McClintock's Saltgrass
Bill's - I'm not really a fan Charleston's
Cattlemen's Roadhouse
Outback
Longhorn

It's a sad state of affairs that we don't have more local places, but we don't. Most of the chains are dependable, I just prefer to eat at local places if I can.

Lets us know what you chose, and how it was.
Well, that didn't come out the way it looked when I posted it, but hopefully you get the gist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom