Best "Casual" Steak House in the OKC metro area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct, Cattlemans has Lamb fries. I have had them and they were good, but now it is going to nag at me all day where I had calf fries that were so good.
I thought they were actually calf fries, and maybe just called them lamb fries because they tasted great and I cant stand the taste of sheep. but then I looked it up sure enough they are lamb fries,

I got into a calf fry cooking deal with guys from 3 different states one time they went on for hours about how to cook them special batter's spices crackers etc. I couldn't wait to try their super special recipes, my recipe was just flour, the way we had them every year after buying calves for wheat pasture, ends up everyone including me agreed plain flour and a little salt is the best recipe

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't go to OKC all that often. However, I like Cattlemans, but have only had lunch over the last decade or so. All of the lunch menu steaks I've had in recent years have been very good.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went way out on a limb this evening. Coming back from Tulsa this evening, the wife said she wanted a salad and bread at the Olive Garden --- so, guess where we went.....

Well, the limb part -- I ordered the 6 oz. Sirloin and pasta. Yeah, I know. That was the best restaurant steak that I've had in a long time!! Perfectly cooked and seasoned. Very tender. Also, very pleased!! Was at the MWC location on SE 15th.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom