Best Deer Butcher/Processor in the Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do it yourself. It ain't rocket science, and you'll know how the deer was handled, from start to finish. I love Siegi's, but I don't know all the ya-hoos that bring in deer that may have been mishandled.

I agree with doing it yourself, but I also think that Siegi’s does a good job of inspecting the meat that’s brought in.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one of our club members took over 6 months to get his meat. Recommend wild country meats... deer processing is in their new location in cleveland. Vacuum packaged, good price.
It will take a year for me to get my elk meat. I didn't get a tag last year. Hoping for one this year. Lol.

Where did it take 6 months?

Swine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will take a year for me to get my elk meat. I didn't get a tag last year. Hoping for one this year. Lol.

Where did it take 6 months?
Siegi's in tulsa. Not saying they aren't good. Its just not their primary business with deer processing. Wild Country will take just days and begging your to come get it they process so many deer. Their Jalapeno pepper jack summer sausage is to die for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom