Best fast food chicken sammich?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've traveled a fair bit recently, and while I'm trying to get my waistline back into non-Hindenburg status, I did try out a few chikkin sammiches.

What's your vote?

I've had Chik-Fil-A a bunch of times. On this trip tried KFC's spicy version, tried McD's spicy version a few weeks ago before I left and tried Popeye's a couple times on our trips.

I won't eat at Burger King in our area ever again, so they're out unless I'm somewhere else. Hygiene problems with at least one of their employees, don't ask...

Popeye's wins it for me, hands down. I tried 2 or 3 times, every one of theirs I tried beat every one of every other shop's options.

What say you, OSA?

And yes, I'm sure there are little one-off places that do it great. I'm not above trying those, but I'm just talking fast food joints here. Something to grab on the road between one place and another place, not someplace to go sit down and enjoy a 'meal.'

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would probably go, Chik-fil-A, Sonic, KFC, then Burger King. The Burger King around here just got a refurbish with two drive thrus put in.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had the Slim Chickens Buffalo chicken sandwich the other day. Lettuce and tomatoe were nice and fresh. Pretty good sandwich all around.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time (which I hope will be the last time) I ate at Popeyes, their spicy chicken sandwich was not spicy at all, no flavor, just bland. & their roll or biscuit was dry & bland.
Golden Chick for the win for me. Then I guess Chick-fil-a, then Wendy's.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna go with Church's, then Popeye's, then KFC.

I can tell you that the Mickey D's certainly doesn't look anything like their TV commercials. Your results may vary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom