Best gimmick since ..... a long time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this and immediately thought of all the resident ninjas. I may have to take my gi to the cleaners and pay up my back dues at the local NInja Clubhouse and Saki Distillery.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$600? Sign me up for three. One to use and two because I like chucking money out the door.

Edit: It does look kinda cool and seems interesting. But dang that price point makes me jump ship from wanting to play with it in person.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone actually watch it in action? Tell me that wouldn’t be the shizzle for varmint hunting or any FFP application. Being able to run the magnification without breaking your mount? Folks will buy an optic for 3k plus then run it like Granny Clampett when she’s out of rheumatis medicine. Yeah, it costs some cheddar, but you have to destroy the weapon to interrupt the function. Not bad in any time zone.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could you translate these for me? Thanks...

"FFP application"
"run the magnification without breaking your mount?"
"you have to destroy the weapon to interrupt the function"

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you translate these for me? Thanks...

"FFP application"
"run the magnification without breaking your mount?"
"you have to destroy the weapon to interrupt the function"
FFP application: People have started using first or front focal plane optics because the reticle graduations are true at all magnifications. Second focal plane is valid at one.

Not breaking your mount: once you have your face in the eye box you don’t have to break your cheekweld to make an optical adjustment. Equals more faster in scientific terms.

In the company’s propaganda material they literally broke the upper receiver before they broke the mount. Basically once you break your stick it doesn’t matter what you are using to facilitate your pointer effectiveness.

For everything it does six bills doesn’t seem like a lot. Look at LaRues and Spuhrs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom