Best gunsmith experience ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had been looking for someone to do some work on a pistol and followed the recommendation of several here. Everyone said SPDguns was the guy to see. I have to agree; he got me fixed up and it truly was the best gunsmith experience I've ever been a part of. It was the ONLY time I've ever needed something like that, but it was still the best. It was definitely worth the drive, David took my gun apart down to the little bitty pieces and gave it a good cleaning after he found and fixed the problem, and did it quicker and less expensive than I expected. I couldn't be happier.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only used two in my life. That is the best experience.

One of the two was a friend who recently died from ALS. His funeral is tomorrow. He shortened a shotgun stock for my wife.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had been looking for someone to do some work on a pistol and followed the recommendation of several here. Everyone said SPDguns was the guy to see. I have to agree; he got me fixed up and it truly was the best gunsmith experience I've ever been a part of. It was the ONLY time I've ever needed something like that, but it was still the best. It was definitely worth the drive, David took my gun apart down to the little bitty pieces and gave it a good cleaning after he found and fixed the problem, and did it quicker and less expensive than I expected. I couldn't be happier.
SPD ,,,,,,,,, Contact info ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom