Best handgun rental places in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would yall consider the best place to rent a handgun or 10 in the OKC area? I have rented an air rifle from H&H for my daughter one day when we were killing time between Dr appts, and rented from Wilshire one time for my wife to decide on a carry piece, that is the limit of my gun rental experience. This time, I'm looking for a place for myself, to try out some double stack carry guns, and would like a good range of brands to try, not just 10 different Glocks or whatever. Sig, Smith, Canik, Springfield, etc would be nice. Also, not some place that makes you buy their ammo, then charges double normal costs, etc. TIA for any input!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Clint, this is the rental wall at Big Boys. Great selection but they make you buy their ammo
3FFA6881-730C-4F6A-A0FA-E85FB80FEF23.jpeg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind buying it there, as long as it aint "buy it here for $20 per 50 or don't shoot" LOL

9mm was 15.00 a box if I remember correctly.

Big Boys has one of the better rental selections I have seen. The even offered to let me shoot a used gun yesterday in the gun shop. (shadow 2) I think he said 10 for $10.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May have to check out Big Boys, Wilshire was pretty good best I recall...might possibly be in the OKC for a night or two in a few weeks, don't go there very often so want to take advantage when I do...thanks for the replies so far!

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Late to this thread but Wilshire gun has a pretty good selection and I think they have a deal where you can pay one price and try multiple guns. That may not be uncommon?
You do have to buy their ammo though.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Big Boys has a "10 for 10" that's a pretty darn good deal!

RENTALS:
$10 per firearm. (Must purchase ammo for the rental firearms at our location)

Try it before you buy it with our 10 for 10! $10 covers the gun rental, 10 rounds of ammo, a target, and eye and ear protection.

I rented a Hellcat a short time back when @xseler and I were there. I bought a box of their ammo because, well, we both wanted to shoot it and do you think ten rounds of ammo is gonna' satisfy two shooters?!?!? Anyway, the ammo (Federal 9mm) was $14.95 a box. So, $10 rental and $15 for ammo plus tax. I don't know that they would do anything special if you wanted to rent several, but it's certainly worth asking!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to go to H&H around mid year when they have their gun expo and shoot the guns I have an interest in buying. It sucks spending $1000 on a gun and find that you don’t like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom