Best LGS for Lowers and AR parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Atwood's has Anderson Lowers.
Blue Collar Tactical should have a brace.
Man, do we need an Atwood’s closer to Edmond. Tractor supply just doesn’t cut it. I can go to chandler but the sales tax kills the deal. I can go to kingfisher faster than I can get to Norman.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, do we need an Atwood’s closer to Edmond. Tractor supply just doesn’t cut it. I can go to chandler but the sales tax kills the deal. I can go to kingfisher faster than I can get to Norman.

I agree . . . that's one of the things I miss about living in Stillwater. The Atwoods.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL, Edmond is to ritszey and high faluten for a redneck feed store.. I'm surprised there's a TSC, it must carry the gold seal in products for the Edmonders..:comfort:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, Edmond is to ritszey and high faluten for a redneck feed store.. I'm surprised there's a TSC, it must carry the gold seal in products for the Edmonders..:comfort:

Meh. There are several feed stores with Edmond addresses.

And plenty of us rednecks also with Edmond addresses.

[emoji2955]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom