Best Oreo cookie ever.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey @nofearfactor, welcome back! How's the frozen northeast?
Ive still got an apartment in Tulsa so Ive been going back and forth quite a bit. Its actually been a pretty mild winter there, by New England standards anyways. Gf bought a Cadillac ATS (its her first turbo, when we went to look at it shes all excited by the "two pipes coming out the back", lollll) to get around in trading in her Honda SUV and Im getting around great in a RWD SUV. I left Tulsa last Wednesday morning and it was about 22 degrees with ice on the truck, flew to Charlotte NC then on up to Boston, and at 1030pm when I walked out of the airport in Boston it was snowing and about 8 degrees. I didnt think the snow that was coming down was very bad and most of the snow on the ground has been there all winter I think.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can eat a pack of double stuff in two days. That's some good stuff! I get mine at Aldi's it's far more reasonable in cost and just as good. The wife says I don't need them but I know what is best for me. It goes back to childhood when I didn't have much-now I can have whatever I want at any time that she lets me!

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are my new favorite oreo.
5df69918e87797a55cb7d3832498880a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't say I've ever ate any Orios. Never had the sweet tooth. Even when a kid at halloween, I'd give all the candy away.
Just as a side note, I've always wondered if a person's PH has an effect on if they like sweet things or not.
I recently saw a sign and have seen some bottles of water in Walmart that say alkaline water.
Do some people have a PH that makes them crave sweets or acids?

I love tomato's and similar fruits which are highly acid. but sweets, I will eat them, just won't crave them like acid veggi's.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't say I've ever ate any Orios. Never had the sweet tooth. Even when a kid at halloween, I'd give all the candy away.
Just as a side note, I've always wondered if a person's PH has an effect on if they like sweet things or not.
I recently saw a sign and have seen some bottles of water in Walmart that say alkaline water.
Do some people have a PH that makes them crave sweets or acids?

I love tomato's and similar fruits which are highly acid. but sweets, I will eat them, just won't crave them like acid veggi's.
My brother is just like you, no sweets or any interest in them ever, while I always loved them and have to stay away from them now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom