Best place for oil change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get an oil change (Tulsa)?
With few exceptions I only change my own oil but I’m just too busy. Is there anywhere I can just drop by and get one without getting my plug stripped or an incorrect amount of oil added?

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been using 10 minute Oil Change in OKC for sometime now. You don’t even get out if your car/truck. Drive in, and they do it while you wait in the vehicle. So far they have done a good job.
There are many locations in the Tulsa area I’m sure.

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't have time to change your own oil, how are you going to find the time to resolve the problems you might have because you trusted your valuable car to the least qualified person in the shop? Ask me how I learned this painful lesson.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't have time to change your own oil, how are you going to find the time to resolve the problems you might have because you trusted your valuable car to the least qualified person in the shop? Ask me how I learned this painful lesson.
I’m not going to ask you squat. I’m sure you could go on for ages.

I get it. Been there…. Done that. Haven’t been to a jiffy lube on decades because they stripped the drain plug on a 93 ‘ f150

The truck just spent two weeks at Nikel getting the rear glass and headliner replaced. Told them to do it while it was there. Followed up at least 4 times and was assured it was done. NOPE

At some point ya have to play the game you can not the one ya want. Worst case scenario I’ll buy another truck and call an attorney.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been using Robertson Tires for a few years and been satisfied with their work. They rotate the tires for no extra charge, and have repaired a couple of flats for me for no charge. They're not as quick as the quicky lube places, it's usually an hour at least, if they're busy sometimes I have to leave it and pick it up later. But most of the time, it's about an hour.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use speedy lube here in Claremore. Although, my trust in them was shaken when they overfilled my truck by a quart since they didn't know how much oil a 454 takes.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keystone Chevrolet has done a great job for me and rotates the tires every time for free. I chalked my tires to be sure they really were rotated as a test once.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If one takes a vehicle anywhere and has someone else do the oil change and such, be sure and do follow-up actions. We had a dealership change the oil and check fluids in Indiana to our work vehicle. I didn't check afterwards and the coolant reservoir cap wasn't put back on. The van overheated later that day, and the overheating led to the loss of a transmission.

Now, after an oil change and whatever, I raise the hood and check all of the "caps" for the various liquids. This illustrates ICanFixIt's comment about the "lowest paid worker" in the shop. The guy that did the work van's oil change also dang near backed it up into the side of the dealership's outside wall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom