Best place for oil change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just ask...

How does one have time to sit at an oil change place, but not have time to do it himself?

I'd complain about how I ask a simple question and somehow everyone seems to have a comment or opinion BUT...... Then I'd have to shut my mouth on other threads so here we go. I guess.... If I have to ....

Try to follow along this may not make ant sense I'm working with very little sleep

Even though I had a full time (Family owned 40+ hrs a week plus on call) job I started my own company about 7 years ago. I worked my regular job and then IF I could muster a job or two I started another full day on my company stuff (lots of weekends too) It got to where I did better on my own so after getting to my breaking point I quit and went completely out on my own. Then "we" got pregnant (so now its a 12, 9 and newborn for us). To add upon my plate we moved about a year ago. (according to momma babies = need more room to nest) Now I have a new house where all my very substantial ammount of stuff is crammed into 2 garages and a mini storage (im building a shop that just started today), A newborn baby, and a company that (at this moment) is really busy. Typically If I cant sleep in a little I wake up at the asscrack 7 days a week and work a full day plus. If I take time to look at future work, gather material or have to do a service call then its even later. When I get home I spend as much time with the kids as possible. When they go to bed I get to begin costing and billing. Thankfully the baby is a great sleeper but if there is an issue I make sure I do my part. Right now she is teething.

If I go to bed B4 1am I'm doing great. sometimes its 3am

Right now going to the store to get the stuff, digging out the pan and other flair from the boxes in the garage (or buying new), avoiding the kids that I really enjoy and crawling my old sore butt under the truck just isnt that high on the priority list.

ETA: If anyone cares I just took it to Jiffy lube on 15th and lewis. Id say they did an acceptable job at best

Latest posts

Top Bottom