Best place in the state of Oklahoma or Texas to buy a vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRB

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So many phone calls with Kia dealerships within 500 mile radiuses… We were going to do a deal with Kalidy Kia in Edmond and order a Carnival since they’re in state and only 4.5hrs from us. Turns out they “market adjust” above MSRP so they lost our potential business.

I wanted to ask them if we could “market adjust” the price they were going to give us for our trade in but they aren’t worth even dealing with in my opinion. Hope Kia quits sending Vehicles to Kalidy.. They are giving Kia a bad reputation.

But we Finally found a Kia dealership that doesn’t screw you over so going to do business with them. And they’ll pay for a plane ticket to go pick the car up when it comes in. No market adjustments and no “dealer add on fees”…
What dealership did you use?
The wife is wanting a telluride.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
What dealership did you use?
The wife is wanting a telluride.
Business 101, shop around!! I am seeing a lot of Telluride's on the road, and hearing they are getting good reviews, but know nothing about them? TIME will tell! WE drive Jeeps, and Ram Trucks, and have for a long time, and are well pleased with them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom