Best place to buy a suppressor in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've typically used Sportsworld due to the kiosk but recently went to Woodland sports and bought a suppressor. Nice guys and they have a lot of stock, will be going back. Will have to check out SCI as JJ recommended, bought my safe there but I didn't know they had suppressors. They're good people.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can hijack, because I’m too tired to look it up, but, one gets a stamp first for a specific caliber, than can buy the suppressor, right? Have they come down in price yet, for a decent one? Last I checked, it was about 600 - 1200 for a good suppressor and about 75 bucks, and a lot of time for the stamp? I wear hearing aids, so noice pollution is definitely an issue with me. We are so behind the times in Oklahoma as gas as using suppressors; in many States, they have a lot of fun ranges where you can’t shoot unless you have a suppressor, due to safety reasons and noise issues with neighborhoods. Actually, I saw a special on TV, which was about a year ago, so it’s moving slow, to where they were going to do away with the suppressor restrictions altogether; this is rooted back I. The prohibition days, but, hearing conservation is outweighing these old, useless laws.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Top shelf cans are still expensive, but even the bargain priced cans are better these days than they used to be. Sometimes you'll find sales where they throw in a free tax stamp ($200 value) and a "One Shot Trust" on Silencer Shop is only $25. If you go to a Silencer Shop affiliated store with a kiosk, you can pretty much get everything handled with one stop.

Tl;dr: It's easier than ever before to get into the NFA world, so jump in! :)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Depends what caliber. The YHM Turbo series is a good value for the 5.56 calibers. ~$350 plus $200 tax stamp.

A lot of the pistol cans are a little higher due to the piston.

Latest posts

Top Bottom