Best place to find antler sheds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is wanting to borrow or buy some antler sheds as decorations for our daughter’s birthday party. Where’s the best place to get these or does anyone have some we can borrow towards the end of January?

Thanks!

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She’ll take as many as she can get. They’ll be used as table centerpieces. I’m in Piedmont but work in OKC. Dennis I’ll be up in Pawnee for the Run and Gun, how far are you from there?

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being your neighbor here in Piedmont, I’d like to help you out. Problem is, most of mine are not sheds, but skull caps. Don’t know if your wife would want to use them or not.

Attachments

• 087EA9FD-5A0C-474D-9A37-2C225C7A9D15.jpeg
    087EA9FD-5A0C-474D-9A37-2C225C7A9D15.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 133

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being your neighbor here in Piedmont, I’d like to help you out. Problem is, most of mine are not sheds, but skull caps. Don’t know if your wife would want to use them or not.

My wife said they will work and she appreciates your help with this! We don’t need them until the end of
January, so I’ll contact you once we get a little closer. Thanks again!

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife said they will work and she appreciates your help with this! We don’t need them until the end of
January, so I’ll contact you once we get a little closer. Thanks again!

Sounds good. You can come over and pick the ones you want to use. Just let me know when you are ready.

Latest posts

Top Bottom