best place within an hour of okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calixt0

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm on the edge of pulling the trigger on a suppressor. I know Gene Sears and H&H both carry suppressors. Who else and who has best prices. or am I better off just paying the tax and going form 1 and building my self?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
am I better off just paying the tax and going form 1 and building my self?
No, I do not think you are. Entirely too many variables involved with creating your own and then potentiality exists for an unwanted eye on your daily life. Not a conspiracy theory, but if I (they) know you are capable of making a suppressor (we all are I understand), might you be selling them, might you have more than just the one you paid the tax on, might you be covering your tracks for a prior build, might a million other questions. Just a few of the fears from the dark side.... :hypnotize:

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.silencershop.com/

You can possibly find a really good price on here and if the store has the Silencer Shop kiosk, you can do your prints for free on it as well as upload a digital photo. Buy one of their tax stamps and submit it all to the ATF through the kiosk. I did a form 4 through Sooner Guns and Gold last January and got my stamp around September.

Latest posts

Top Bottom