Best price on 22 long rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but Wal-mart. $12-$14/brick (500+)

At wally-world tonight, the Remington and Federal 550 round bulk packs were both $16 and change. They did have both brands to sell. Federal also has a 375 round bulk pack for $11 and change. The 550 pack is a slightly better deal.

Winchester has some kind of 333 round bulk pack also but I don't know much about it. Pricing wasn't any better than Rem. or Fed.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
At wally-world tonight, the Remington and Federal 550 round bulk packs were both $16 and change. They did have both brands to sell. Federal also has a 375 round bulk pack for $11 and change. The 550 pack is a slightly better deal.

Winchester has some kind of 333 round bulk pack also but I don't know much about it. Pricing wasn't any better than Rem. or Fed.

Tulsa WM's must have lower prices, they are still 12.95 for bulk packs here.

RangerRandP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa WM's must have lower prices, they are still 12.95 for bulk packs here.

They do I was in Claremore Wal-mart yesterday and there federal bulk was $16+change. Each Wal-mart can set their own prices on ammo. So it basically it comes down to the sporting goods manager and how much he tries torun up profits for his department.

Latest posts

Top Bottom